Thursday 19 January 2012

IT IS A YEAR OF MULTIPLICATION!!!

It is a new year, good luck everybody!

I take this opportunity to wish all of you a blessed new year and I mean this from the very bottom of my heart... I have to point out that GOD has been so graceful to this end and it is with certainty that I ask HIM to be with us to the end of time. As for the new year's resolutions I want to tell you that you only succeed when you work with GOD, so involve HIM in your plans from the very beginning; Don't begin alone and then turn to GOD when you think things are not going right which perhaps will be too late.

I was brought up to believe that the end of anything is always better than the beginning there of. That is so true people. But wait a minute, the foundation of anything; which is always put at the beginning has a direct impact  on how everything ends. So where does that leave us?

We have to start firmly in order to bring out that concrete definite end that everyone dies for. I also believe that there is a star that looks like each one of us and that said, you know that you can never make a mistake if you follow the right star.

I am of the strong opinion that we will all be alive at the end of this year to declare the glory of GOD and give thanks for all the goodness he has bestowed on us for HIS mercies are new every morning and HIS steadfast love never ceases.

May the Lord make HIS countenance shine upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Keep them relevant.